Leveris, has built a core banking and lending platform that aims to provide a cost-effective, flexible and quick-to-market solution for challenger brands and new customer propositions. The platform has six distinct differences:
- Lower cost: Core banking implementations are characterised by high CapEx entry costs, followed by costly ongoing OpEx. Cloud-based platform dramatically reduces both.
- Cloud native: Leveris has built its banking platform specifically for the cloud using modern architecture, open source components and micro-services.
- Speed to market: Launching a challenger banks/products can take years. Leveris claims to do this in months/weeks.
- Marketplace banking: modular and extensible platform runs on micro-services and open APIs meaning clients can implement only the services they want, while also building profitable partnerships with market innovators.
- Lending: The Leveris platform is conceived, designed and built for revenue-positive or cost-neutral operation. Its multi-purpose lending solution is already fully integrated into a new bank. This means the Leveris platform can start making money from day one
- Data monetisation: Leveris monetises data for the bank and for the end consumer. Internet companies such as Facebook and Google make billions of dollars by selling their users’ data. We want customers to be able to share their own data securely with third parties and earn money from it.