The new open banking environment presents a great new opportunity for businesses in finance and retail alike, but the route to authorisation is not well-trodden.
Kemp Little invites you to hear from fintech and finreg specialists, who have already helped numerous businesses through the authorisation process, about:
- what the new PSD2 regime means for both B2B and B2C businesses
- distinctions between Open Banking and PSD2
- the structures under which open banking access can be deployed
- some of the quirks in how the new regulation interacts with other laws around data and payments
- some of the practicalities and difficulties around getting registered or authorised as one of the new types of Open Banking vehicles.
Speakers include Veronique Barbosa, Co-Founder and COO, and Farhana Haque, Regulatory & Risk Operations Officer of Flux, the first UK fintech to receive AISP authorisation from the FCA under the new open banking regulations to talk you through the opportunities and how we worked together to get Flux the first of this new type of authorisation.
Who should attend: Fintechs interested in applying for authorisation as an AISP or PISP, In-house legal and relevant business-line contacts at fintechs, retailers and e-commerce businesses and those interested in the technology and business opportunities coming from Open Banking.